Installation of the Sniper Round
1. Clean the paintball with a soft cloth to remove any surface oils
2. Apply regular Superglue (the liquid, not the gel) to the ENTIRE rim of the Sniper Round
3. Wait a couple seconds for the glue to stablilize
4. Orient the paintball so the SEAM of shells is perpendicular to the rim of the Sniper Round
5. Place the paintball onto the cup of the Sniper Round and hold for 10 sec with moderate pressure or place in a Sniper Round Jig.
6. Allow at least 1 minute before firing the round